There is a potential you will be able to work independently in a specific area such as, Colorado.
LPi is an innovative company dedicated to helping churches, dioceses, non-profits, and their business advertisers with cutting edge communication and engagement solutions. We continue to invest in both technology and our people to make sure we exceed our customer expectations and offer our employees opportunities for growth and development.
The LPi sales team is looking to hire Inside Sales Executives that are self-motivated, competitive and have the drive to win. You will drive account profitability and revenue for churches and other non-profit organizations. In this role you will secure new advertisers on a combination of digital solutions and contracted print publications to grow advertising revenue. This fast-paced position provides additional opportunity for cross-sale and upgrade options to ensure a long-lasting customer relationship in a consultative selling model.
A LOOK INTO YOUR DAY
- Manage a book of business and follow-up on leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Create a strong sense of urgency to close business efficiently
- Organize and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Unlimited earning potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our training program with ongoing coaching and development opportunities to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities
WE HELP BUILD VIBRANT PARISHES
Today, the Catholic Church faces challenges from many sides: an ever-increasing secularism, declining numbers of clergy, and the loss of too many young people. At LPi, our goal is to equip parishes and dioceses with the tools needed to lead people to a more intentional discipleship and an Everyday Stewardship way of life. We produce products that drive stewardship and engagement and also assist communities in more clearly and boldly proclaiming the Good News. Our experienced staff is always ready to help you implement these tools and to share with you the innovative and effective best practices we have learned from our 45 years of working in and with our 6,000+ parish partners. We are not just about forward-thinking products — we are part of the Church community.
VIBRANT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Besides providing a purpose and a paycheck, we offer a comprehensive benefit and compensation package designed to help you balance life and work.